ESTEE LAUDER DOUBLE WEAR LIGHT FOUNDATION.

By Unknown - November 30, 2013



 
Many people are still on that search to find the perfect foundation to suit their needs, so when I first tried this amazing product I was pleasantly surprised that I no longer need to be on that search.
 
 I had always heard such great things about the original DOUBLE WEAR foundation except from the downfall of the thickness. Which really put me off , as I'm only young and don't feel the need to have a super thick foundation. So when I did my research on which foundation to purchase I came across the DOUBLE WEAR LIGHT foundation which is a lighter formula then the original. Estee lauder claims that it only has a sheer coverage which I  disagree with. I would say it feels like a sheer coverage foundation but has a really buildable coverage. It covers any blemishes I have and also my bags under my eyes yet it  feels as if I have nothing on my face. Amazing really!
 
What Estee lauder claims : "For all skin  types. 15- hour wear. Lightweight, comfortable makeup controls oil and stays vibrant and fresh throughout your active day. Won't clog pores. Transfer resistant , wont "melt" off through heat and humidity. Sheer - medium coverage. Natural finish. Oil free. Fragrance free."
 
Obviously I can't prove whether it is for all skin types but I have been using this foundation since the end of summer and most days up to today . So I have worn this in humid conditions, when my skin has been fairly oily , and in cold conditions, where my skin has been dry. This foundation does an amazing job and lasts all day in both of these conditions.  Again, I don't know whether it lasts 15 hours as I don't wear makeup for that long but it does last until I take it off. (If your foundation doesn't last as long as you would like wear a primer underneath your foundation!)
I haven't had extremely bad breakouts so I believe that this foundation doesn't clog up your pores!
 
I love the finish off this foundation as its matte, so if you don't like matte finishes on foundations then this isn't one for you !
 
This foundation does have quite a strong fragrance to it but isn't meant to be irritable to your skin.
 
The only downfall to this foundation is the packaging ! You have to squeeze it to get the product out , which can lead to getting too much product out and leaving you to waste the extra product! Personally I prefer a pump for foundations.  
 
I love this foundation so much ! It looks natural , has good coverage , smells nice, feels lovely, lasts long and I'm definitely re- purchasing this!
 
I prefer applying this with my hands as I find it gives a better result rather then just a normal foundation brush which can leave it streaky. I want to try applying it with a stippling brush or a beauty blender as I think that will work well.
  
*tips*
Wear a primer
Apply with clean hands or brush
go to an Estee lauder counter to get the right colour match.   
 
Thank you
and
hope
this
helps!
LOVE
LIV x x x
 
 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments