Brand Focus: ARBONNE

By Unknown - October 02, 2016

This year Arbonne has been something that has been really promoted on social media and i'm constantly seeing more and more people talking about it and seeing it featured in magazines. 
I first heard about Arbonne through my friend Vicky, who is an Arbonne consultant : Vicky's page . I've seen Vicky's journey of Arbonne and whats stood out the most is what an amazing company Arbonne is. Everyone who works for Arbonne truly believes in what they are selling and they are the most positive, motivating people, who urge each other on to succeed and be the best that they can be. It's really like a little Arbonne community and for me that is such a lovely thing to witness because it makes be feel that i can trust the products. 

Arbonne products are about being completely natural and is really focused on being healthy, they don't have any harsh chemicals in there products and are completely safe, which is really refresheing to see within the beauty industry. They also have an ingredient policy so they are all about being transparent and honest with what their products contain. 

Vicky very kindly let me try some products out this week, i have tried some Arbonne products before so i thought that after trying them the second time it would be the perfect opportunity to tell you all what i think! 


So one of my favourite things about Arbonne has to be their skincare. The Skin care products were something that really stuck with me the first time trying some products, and i was not disappointed this time round! I tried the CALM collection which is perfect for sensitive skin. My skin has never felt cleaner and softer, you can tell that its working without there being any tingling or anything just from how good your skin feels. Within this collection there is the Gentle daily cleanser, Soothing Facial, the daily moisturiser and the soothing eye gel. What i loved about this collection was  that none of it felt tacky or sticky, it wasn't drying yet the mositure sunk straight in to the skin. Perfect if your a combination skin girl because its not too much of one thing, it creates a balance within your skin.  


I also tried three products from the INTELLIGENCE  range. Anyone who knows me well will know that my lips are such a pain, they get so incredibly dry but i hate having to contstantly reapply lip balm through out the day. I'm a lipstick kinda gal so reapplying lip balm is too much hassle for me, plus, I'm rather lazy and once I've gotten ready for the day and  I'm out the door i really don't like to fuss about my appearance and retouch here and reapply there. Ive got other things to be getting on with. This is why this The LIP TREATMENT is just such an amazing product! I applied it once at night and once in the morning and my lips have never been softer! I noticed that it also plumps the lips slightly and prepped them well to apply lipstick on top. All the other lip plumper and treatments that are out there , they tend to put a tiniest bit of soya and bee sting in that causes the tiniest allergic reaction which in turn plumps the lips. Now i can't use these because i actually do have a soya allergy so i tend to stay away. This lip treatment however contains fruit and flower extracts so perfect for me !!  
I also tried the REJUVINATING CREAM which deeply moisturizers your skin, now i actually have slightly oily skin so i was a bit skeptical about whether this would work for me,  i used this at night and it didn't make me any oiler then usual, in fact i think it really helped to replenish my skin. Again it wasn't heavy and it wasn't tacky it just soaked in which was so lovely. 



   My favourite favourite product had to be the NOURISHING FACIAL OIL  omg its actually left a big hole in my skincare routine now that i don't have this. But you have oily skin how can you use this ? you say. I've said this before but if your an oily gal using oils can actually be your best friend! When your oily its because all the natural oils that your body makes is getting stripped from washing your face and wearing makeup so your body has to work harder to make oils to replace what its loosing. Now by using something like this Arbonne oil, its all natural and healthy so it works to replace your natural bodily oils with something even better creating a balance within your skin. The first time i used this i applied my makeup straight after and it worked so amazingly well with the CC CREAM (which i'll tell you about later ) and i looked glowing , like healthy, I've just spend the last two weeks somewhere exotic and I'm super healthy and drink so much water glowing, which i'd say is a pretty brilliant result if you ask me.  I didn't get oily at any point in my t-zone after using this and my makeup lasted all day without retouching! After applying it twice a day for 3-4 days i started noticing that without makeup I'm starting too look healthy as well. so maybe after a month of this being in my skincare routine i'll start to feel confident to go out with no makeup on!? And if a skincare product can give you confidence like that then surely its worth the money? 


Vicky gave me tonnes of makeup to try and while i love all of it I'm gonna just choose my absolute  favourites to talk about because otherwise i'll be here all day! If you have any questions or want to know more on any of these products then i'll link how to get in to Contact with Vicky down below and i'm sure she will be happy to help. 




 I created a natural and going out look to show you guys how the range of products look on.

So this was my natural look and I'm obsessed with how flawless my skin is . This was a result of the face oil and 4 other products that I'm obsessed with . 
The first was the CC CREAM i decided to go for the cc cream instead of the foundation because i wanted something lighter for a natural look. It applied so lovely, honestly anyone can use this product because its so easy to use. While it was extremely lightweight it had the perfect coverage, i didn't need to cover any spots but i do need to even out my skin tone, so this worked perfectly. It looked like my skin but better, which is what you want from a base. 

To give me a bit of colour i used the sheer glow duo sticks, one is a highlighter and one is a bronzer, these were incredible, the bronzer was my favourite out of the two just because i think cream bronzers scare people and so when they work well they are amazing,  it blended so well and gave me such a healthy natural look. 

To set this i used the SETTING PRETTY TRANSLUCENT POWDER and woah this is amazing! Ive never seen a setting powder so beautiful in the post before, that because it had tiny bits of shimmer in, that sounds scary but it works to reflect the light and makes you look even more flawless and healthy. Its such a dream product! 

I set the T-zone with the Mattifying powder which kept all the oils at bay for the whole day and stopped my makeup from moving.  I must have if your an oily gal. 





The next look was my 'going out to dinner look' so i didn't go all out for what i usually do for nights out as i was going for dinner i still kept it slightly toned down.  Skin wise i used exactly the same products as before i just mixed a bit of the Foundation in to give some more coverage and  it sat on my skin so nicely, it didn't look cakey at all. 
I did use the POWDER BRONZER over the cream one which was so silky and smooth it looks absolutely stunning and it applied super nicely. 

For my lips i used a matt lip gloss which is in the ARGONNE XMAS RANGE its actually a really good dupe for the ABH liquid lipstick in 'crush' so its a really good natural alternative. However, the arbonne one is a lot more creamy and more moisturising which is such a good benefit to have to a matt lip product but i'd recommend using a lip pencil first to stop any movement before it sets.


The eyeshadows are insane ! 

They have such good pigmentation and are so easy to blend and look stunning. Its everything you need in an eyeshadow. I'd actually say colour range wise and pigmentation wise they are a really good dupe for mac so if your looking for mac quality if not better for eyeshadows but you want a brand that is animal friendly and a brand you can trust then ARBONNE  is the best choice. 


So over all by ARBONNE experience was amazing! i just want to thank Vicky for letting me try these products. I really recommend trying Arbonne its such an ethical friendly company and the products are so good so please get in to contact with Vicky who is a district manager for Arbonne for a consult. .Vicky is also an MUA so you she definitely knows what she's talking about so she'll be more then happy to answer any enquiries.  

Vicky's Facebook page for a consult: Arbonne consult by vicky
Where to buy the products : Shop at vicky's ARBONNE page


 Thank
you
and
hope
this
helps
love
Liv xxx

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments