Makeup By Vicky Martin MUA

By Unknown - October 06, 2016

In my last post, where i wrote about all thing Arbonne, click here to read i mentioned my friend Vicky now Vicky isn't just an Arbonne consultant she is also an extremely talented hair and makeup artist so i thought i'd show you all  the  autumnal inspired look Vicky did on me today.


Vicky strongly believes in using makeup as a tool to enhance your natural beauty instead of using it to mask and cover it, something that i also feel very strongly about, and so i was super excited for her to do my makeup. 

I absolutely love the look that vicky did on me, it was so refreshing to see how someone else would do my makeup and the colours vicky used was absolutely stunning, i described them as perfect 'olivia' colours as she still managed to portray my personality through the makeup look that she did, a skill that is so important to have as an MUA. These eyeshadow's are definitely going on my 'makeup to buy' list and will be purchasing very soon.  I was obsessed with this eyeshadow look and i'll definitely be trying to recreate this in the future. I also couldn't stop looking at my skin for the rest of the day, it was honestly soo flawless. Vicky also curled my hair which i loved, i don't often bother with my hair because I'm lazy and it tends not to hold any style for long, however, Vicky managed to turn my dry and lifeless hair in to a rather silky looking, glamorous curls that held all day. 

So whether you want your makeup done, your hair styled, a pamper, someone to help you and your girls get glam before a night out, some lessons to help you learn to do your makeup or a product consult then Vicky Martin is your girl! 

Vicky's makeup facebook page: click here
Book with Vicky : click here
Consult with Vicky: click here
Buy the products and recreate this look : click here
(all the products used were Arbonne) 





Products used : 
Eyes: Canyon, sunstone, slate, storm 
Eyeliner : carbon 
Brows: Light brow pencil

Lips: carob lip liner , flora lipstick. 

Foundation: Buff, liquid foundation - countour Porcelain, Espresso

Concealer: Light 

Translucent setting powder, Fc5 for highlight set , Bronzer for contour set. 

Dusty rose Blusher, Opal highlighter


Thank you so much Vicky for taking time out of your week to do my makeup today, i really loved it ! 

Thank you guys for reading, i really hope this helps! 

Lots of Love LIV 
XXX

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments